England has now entered a National Lockdown – Stay at Home.
- Parks and playgrounds remain open for exercise (but not organised sports).
- You can visit your allotment if you are a tenant.
- The Westwoods Community Centre is closed except for a limited number of exempt activities.
- Tennis courts are closed along with other outdoor sports venues.
In line with government advice the Town Council office is closed to the public and staff are working from home where possible to maintain our services. All council meetings will take place remotely via video conference until further notice. Email is the best way to get in touch, or you may telephone 01451 861499. Please leave a message and we will get back to you during working hours.
Give or receive help in our community
Sources of information and advice
Covid information from Cotswold District Council >>
(including business support grants and council tax enquiries).
Covid information from Gloucestershire County Council >>
(including support for children and families, and care home guidance).
For the latest Government advice, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
For medical information, visit: https://www.nhs.uk/coronavirus.
Recent news tagged Covid-19
- Cotswold District Council to Extend Support for Residents Facing Financial Hardship
- New Measures to Allow Proxy Voting in Local Elections for Those Self-Isolating With Coronavirus
- The government has published the COVID-19 Response – Spring 2021
- Help beat Covid-19 Flyer Delivered to all Gloucestershire Households
- Business Grant Applications open for January Lockdown as Applications Process is Simplified
- National Shielding Service System – An Update from CDC
- Update on Covid-19 Business Support Grants
- England Enters National Lockdown
- Gloucestershire in Tier 4 From 31st December
- Gloucestershire Moves to Tier 3 on Boxing Day