From 17th May the rules on what you can and cannot do have changed.
To find out what the rules are, visit GOV.UK.
- Parks and playgrounds are open for exercise or outdoor recreation.
- Organised indoor and outdoor sports are permitted with Covid-secure measures in place.
- You can visit your allotment if you are a tenant.
- The tennis courts are now open.
- The Westwoods Community Centre is open for certain activities.
In line with Government advice the Town Council office is closed to the public and staff are working from home where possible to maintain our services. Email is the best way to get in touch, or you may telephone 01451 861499. Please leave a message and we will get back to you during working hours.
Give or receive help in our community
Sources of information and advice
Covid information from Cotswold District Council >>
(including business support grants and council tax enquiries).
Covid information from Gloucestershire County Council >>
(including support for children and families, and care home guidance).
For the latest Government advice, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
For medical information, visit: https://www.nhs.uk/coronavirus.
Recent news tagged Covid-19
- Covid-19 How The Rules will Change on 17 May
- How the rules will change on 12 April
- Northleach Included in Drive to Support Businesses Recover after Lockdown
- Cotswold District Council to Extend Support for Residents Facing Financial Hardship
- New Measures to Allow Proxy Voting in Local Elections for Those Self-Isolating With Coronavirus
- The government has published the COVID-19 Response – Spring 2021
- Help beat Covid-19 Flyer Delivered to all Gloucestershire Households
- Business Grant Applications open for January Lockdown as Applications Process is Simplified
- National Shielding Service System – An Update from CDC
- Update on Covid-19 Business Support Grants