Newsletter from Gloucestershire County Council
What are the latest changes to the covid rules and how will this affect me?
- Face coverings will become mandatory in most public venues (other than hospitality venues) from 10 December, unless exempt. Masks continue to be required on public transport and in shops.
- From Monday 13 December, people are being asked to work from home if they can.
- From Wednesday 15 December you must show a valid Covid pass to enter certain settings.
- If you come into contact with an individual who may be infected with the Omicron variant, you will need to self-isolate. This applies even if you are fully-vaccinated or aged 18 or under.
- International arrivals from non-red list countries who are fully vaccinated will need to isolate at home and take a PCR test on or before day 2 following their arrival. They will only be permitted to leave isolation if this test result is negative. If their test result is positive, they will need to isolate for 10 days.
- View the latest drop-in vaccination clinics on the NHS vaccination Covid portal.
- Covid hangs around like smoke so if you’re meeting with others inside, make sure to let fresh air in.
- Find out more about the latest Covid guidance by visiting the Government website.
Visit the County Council website for the latest covid information and local test centre locations.