The Town Council has prepared a Neighbourhood Plan, a document that describes how we wish the local area to develop between now and 2031. The referendum for Northleach with Eastington was held in March 2019, and passed with 90.4% voting in favour of the plan.
See supporting documents on www.cotswold.gov.uk.
- Results of the Neighbourhood Plan Referendum
- Referendum: Northleach with Eastington Neighbourhood Plan – Vote On 21 March
- Regulation 16 Consultation on the Northleach with Eastington Neighbourhood Plan
- Northleach Launches Formal Consultation for its Neighbourhood Plan
- Northleach Design Statement Is Published
- Cotswold District Local Plan: Final Consultation
- Feedback from Neighbourhood Plan Consultation March 2016
- Neighbourhood Plan: Site Analysis Report Published
- Public Consultation on Cotswold District Local Plan underway until 21 December
- Neighbourhood Plan Update – April 2015