GRCC will be holding the first Cotswold Flood Warden meeting on Thursday 9th June at The Westwoods Centre, Northleach. Location map here.
The meeting will start at 7pm and close at 8.30pm. Tea/coffee and cake will be available from 6.30pm so come along early to have a chat.
This meeting is for Flood Wardens signed up to the scheme and anyone else who is interested in signing up/finding out more.
- Welcome & introductions
- Role of the volunteer Flood Warden
- Roles and responsibilities of Local Authorities in managing Flood Risk
- Warning and Informing – overview of resources
- Discussion- key flood concerns in your community
- AOB future meeting themes/guest speakers
A summary flyer is below containing relevant information.
Please confirm attendance, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th June so that they can ensure enough refreshments and seating are provided.