Elections to Cotswold District Council will take place on Thursday 2 May.
For information on how to vote, see:
At the polling station
- Polling stations are open from 7am until 10pm on election day.
- You don’t need to take the poll card to the polling station, but it speeds up the process if you do.
- Tell the staff your name and address or give them your poll card.
- The staff will check the details on the Register of Electors and give you your ballot paper.
- The ballot paper lists the candidates and how many you can vote for.
- A large print of the ballot paper is available for you to look at before you vote and there is also a Tactile Voting Device which can help you mark your ballot paper.
- Go to one of the voting booths and put a cross (X) on the ballot paper next to the candidate(s) you’re voting for
- Take the ballot paper back to the staff and place it in the ballot box.
- If you need help with any part of the voting process, just ask the staff.