This committee manages and maintains various areas around Northleach.
- Allotments – The allotment at Mill End is owned by Fields in Trust and managed by the Council, who then lease the site to the members of Northleach Nangles Allotments Association.
- Churchyard – The churchyard has been closed to new burials, and is now the responsibility of the Town Council. The Town Council also manages and administers burials in the cemetery.
- Grass verges – The Town Council organises the cutting of grass verges around the town as part of the town’s grass cutting and grounds maintenance contract.
- The King George V Playing Field – is owned by the town through the King George V Playing Field Trust. The playing field is included in the town’s grass cutting and grounds maintenance contract.
- Wills and Hamilton Meadows – The Wills and Hamilton Meadows, which border the river beyond the playing field up to the Eastington Road, were acquired by the Town Council in 2017.