How to access information from a public body.

What can I request?

The Freedom of Information Act, Environmental Information Regulations and INSPIRE Regulations give you rights to access official information.  Click here to find out more from the Information Commissioner’s Office – The ICO.


The Town Council’s Publication Scheme.

This document describes what information is available from the council and where it can be obtained.

If you have any queries, please contact the clerk.