To post your event here, please contact us. Your event must be local and open to the general public.
- This event has passed.
Annual Town Meeting
24 April 2014 @ 7:00 pmFree
The Annual Assembly of the Town Meeting for NORTHLEACH with EASTINGTON will be held at Westwoods Centre, Bassett Road, Northleach on Thursday 24th April 2014 at 7pm Local Government electors for the Town will be entitled to vote at the Meeting which will be open to the public.
The business to be transacted at the Meeting will be as follows:-
- To approve the Minutes of the last Annual Town Meeting held on 25 April 2013
- Annual report from the Chairman and Mayor – Cllr Vicki Hewer
- To receive a report from Cotswold District Council – Cllr Chris Hancock
- To receive a report from Gloucestershire County Council – Cllr Paul Hodgkinson
- Annual report from Cllr Blades on behalf of the Westwoods Centre Committee
- Annual report from Cllr Hewer for Finance, Funding and Grants Committee
- Annual report, Cllr Wellman for the Property & Premises Maintenance Committee
- Annual report from Cllr Stock on behalf of the King George V Trust
- Report from Northleach Residents Association – Mr Jim Thompson
- To receive an update from Bromford Housing
- Public Questions
We will be serving tea and coffee from 6.30pm so please come along and meet the Councillors and team prior to the meeting.
Cllr Vicki Hewer
Chairman and Mayor 10th April 2014
Disclaimer: Details of local events are passed on for information only, and Northleach with Eastington Town Council does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the organisation of these events, except where stated. We make reasonable efforts to provide correct information, but cannot guarantee that all data provided is accurate in every respect. Please check details with the event organiser where necessary.