Gloucestershire Highways will be re-surfacing the area at the traffic roundabout on the A40 and all traffic will be routed through the Town.
NO PARKING AND NO WAITING WILL BE ALLOWED ALONG HIGH STREET FROM THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS AT THE JUNCTION WITH THE A429 AT WEST END RIGHT THROUGH TO THE JUNCTION WITH THE A40 AT EAST END
- Any vehicles blocking the route will be moved.
With the permission of CDC and Gloucestershire Fire Service, parking will be available for residents at:
- The Old Prison (although vehicles may be parked from 6pm on Saturday, 5 February, please note that the barrier will be in place from 11pm that evening and will not be lifted until 8am on Sunday, 6 February. The same times will apply overnight Sunday / Monday)
- Car Park to Rear of the Fire Station (Please DO NOT park in front of the building)
- King George V Playing Field Car Park
- Westwoods Centre Car Park